You should apply if you are looking to develop your projects and would benefit from having access to a shared work space with the opportunity to discuss ideas in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Free desk space in Broadway’s Studio or Workshop every Monday for six months.
- Access to a programme of workshops and other skills development opportunities.
- Opportunities to share work with other coworking members.
- A chance to showcase of your work in progress to peers.
- Discounted cinema tickets.
- Discounted food and drink from Broadway’s cafe bars.
- Free tea, coffee and wi-fi.
Is Broadway Cinema too far to commute?
Please contact us if you are interested in coworking space but unable to commute to Nottingham. We have been afforded this space through a donation of resource made by Broadway Cinema, but we are keen to ensure filmmakers who are not in the Nottingham vicinity are also supported. This support will also be available on a first-come-first-served basis and dependent on applicant eligibility and budget availability.
Am I eligible to apply?
- You must be aged 18 or over and not in full time education.
- You are a Midlands based filmmaker who has yet to have a feature film theatrically distributed.
- You have a previous creative track record and evidence of this - You will need to have a BFI NETWORK Postroom account.
- Clarity in articulating how coworking membership will support the development of your project, filmmaking and professional development.
Please make sure you read both the Further information and Terms documents before applying.