We’re excited to present our Cinema Know How programme, and we're now inviting cinemas in the Midlands to be part of it.
Working with cinemas from across the Midlands, Cinema Know How aims to provide you with the methods, tools, and confidence to create excellent audience experiences.
We want to:
- Discover audience led culture within cinemas
- Define sustainable business models for cinemas
- Develop a connected network of cinemas
- Deliver modern cinema experiences for audiences
Previous participants include Phoenix Leicester, Broadway Nottingham, The Rio Dalston, Northampton Filmhouse, Firstsite Colchester, The Ultimate Picture Palace Oxford, Curzon Cinema Clevedon, Hull Independent Cinema and more.
The programme takes place with four sessions in early 2019.
- Tuesday 22nd January (Broadway, Nottingham)
- Tuesday 19th February (Birmingham, The Space)
- Tuesday 19th March (Phoenix, Leicester)
- Mid May, Date TBC (Broadway, Nottingham)
We ask for two people from your organisation to attend each session, these can be anyone - whether Front of House or Chief Executive, but at least one must be empowered to make decisions and effect change within your organisation.
The programme is free to attend, and as we realise it’s potentially a long way for you, we’ll support travel costs as well.
If you’re interested you can register below - let us know if you want to talk it through.
we made the staff a core part of the process looking at improving the customer experience, identifying pain points and how to solve it